This recipe for butternut squash, chicken and tarragon traybake is a healthy option for a quick and easy midweek dinner.
Nutritional info per serving
- Calories 411kcals
- Fat 21.2g (4.2g saturated)
- Protein 35.5g
- Carbohydrates 17.1g (9.4g sugars)
- Fibre 4.6g
- Salt 1.2g
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 large unpeeled butternut squash, deseeded and cut into 2cm chunks
- 8 British free-range chicken thighs, bone-in and skin-on
- ½ bunch fresh oregano
- ½ bunch fresh tarragon, roughly chopped
- Finely grated zest 1 lemon, remainder thickly sliced
- Heat the oven to 200°C/ 180°C fan/gas 6. Whisk the olive oil and dijon mustard together in a small bowl.
- Divide the remaining ingredients, apart from the lemon slices, between 2 roasting tins, then mix with the dressing and plenty of salt and pepper.
- Divide the lemon slices between the tins, putting one on each chicken thigh. Cook in the oven for 1 hour or until tender and golden, turning the veg occasionally. Serve with hot buttered rice or steamed greens.